Entries will be judged for:
- Breakthrough communications thinking
- Tactical elements for solving marketing problems through a digital strategy
- Demonstrating sustained cross-cultural understanding of marketing issues
- Providing solutions worthy of world class standards
- Suggested length to each question is no more than 400 words.
JURY: An international jury has been formed with advertisers, agency, media and academic members representing various regions of the world.
Mike Jarvis of BANNER, London is this year's Jury Chairman.